Thursday 26 March 2015

Self Introduction



Allow me to introduce my self, my name’s ida, but at campus everybody calls me BUNDA. I live at Cenning Ampe blok G12A Depok. I work at the Demographic  Institute, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia during 1992. I am a sundanies but I was born in Jakarta. I am a student majoring in management in Gunadarma
university

I have a family, my husband Alamsyah and I have 3 childrens,
My first child was a male, his name is Faisal and now he has become a pilot, my second child was a male, his name is M. Rifki and he is still in junior high school My last child was a girl, her name is Jelita and now she is still in primary school at the sixth grade.

My Religion is Islam

I am grateful to have the opportunity to study in this college at this present age. My motivation to continue this study was to give spirit for my children so they always study hard, and in the future, I hope my children get higher education than me, and also I want to be a super mom who will be proud of my children

No comments:

Post a Comment