Sunday 26 April 2015

Tenses


Class of Word ada 4
1.      Verb (Kata kerja)
2.       Noun ( Kata benda)
3.      Adjective (Kata sifat)
4.      Adverb (Kata Keterangan)

a. Past Tense (Waktu Lampau) 
a. Simple Past Tense (Waktu Lampau Sederhana)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan tentang satu kejadian yang terjadi di masa lampau & tidak ada hubungannya lagi dengan hari ini
Rumus :
+} S+Be+Was/Were+O/C
-} S+Be+Was/Were+not+O/C
?} Be+Was/Were+ S+O/C
Example :
+} We were at school yesterday
-} We were not at school yesterday
?} were we at school yesterday ?
For I, He, She, It = Was
They, we, you = were
Contoh :
(+ ) I saw a good film last night
( +) He came here last month
(-) I did not see  a good film last night
(-) He didn’t come  last month
(?) Did I see a good film last night
(?) Did He come here last month

b. Present Tense (Waktu Sekarang)      
b. Simple Present Tense (Waktu Sekarang Sederhana)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan suatu kejadian yang sedang terjadi, kebiasaan, kebeneran umum (general truth)
Rumus :
+ } S + V1 + O/C
– } S + Do/does + not + V1 + O/C
? } Do/does + S + V1 + O/C
Example :
+ } Sisca Reads book everyday
– } Sisca does not Read book everyday
? } does Sisca Read book everyday
Yes He does / No He does not (doesn’t)
For I, We, You, They = do
He, She, It = Does
Contoh kalimat :
(+) She is a new people here.
(+) He plays football every morning
(-) She isn’t a new people here.
(-) He does not playing football every morning.
(?) Is she a new people here?
(?) How playing football every morning?


c. Future Tense (Akan Datang)
c. Simple Future Tense (Waktu Akan Datang Sederhana)
Fungsinya : Rencana, Prediksi, ramalan dan yang sifatnya spontan
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will visit to yogyakarta tomorrow.
(+) he will met girl friend by seven o’clock
(?) Will he go to America next month?
(+) President shall at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(-) President shall not at Nederland the day after tomorrow.
(?) Shall President at Nederland the day after tomorrow?

d. Past Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Lampau)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan tentang kejadian yang sedang terjadi di masa lampau
Rumus :
(+) : S + was/were + Ving
(-)  : S + was/were + NOT + Ving
(?)  : Was/Were + S + Ving
Contoh :
(+) He was watching television all afternoon last week
(+) They were talking about sport when I met him
(-) He wasn’t watching television all afternoon last week
(-) They weren’t talking about sport when I met him
(?) Was He watching television all afternoon last week
(?) Were they talking about sport when I met him

e. Present Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sekarang)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan tentang kejadian yang saat di bicarakan
Rumus :
+ } S + Be + V1 + ing + O/C            >>           + } They are playing badmintoon now
– } S + Be + not + V1 + ing + O/C >>           – } They are not playing badmintoon now
? } Be + S + V1 + ing + O/C            >>           ? } Are they palaying badmintoon now ?
Yes They are / no they are not
For I = am
They, we, you = are
He, She, It = Is
Contoh dalam kalimat :
(+) He is playing badminton now
(-) He isn’t playing badminton now.
(?) Is he playing badminton now.

f. Future Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Akan Datang)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan kejadian yang akan sedang berlangsung di masa depan 
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will be writing a comic.
(+) I will be studying tomorrow night.
(-) I will not writing a comic.
(-) I will not be studying tomorrow night.
(?) Will I be writing a comic ?
(?) Will I be studying tomorrow night ?

g. Past Perfect Tense (Waktu Sempurna Lampau)
 Fungsinya :  Menjelaskan tentang satu kejadian sebelum ada kejadian lain di masa lampau
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
(+) : S + had + V3
(-)  : S + had + not + V3
(?) : Had + S + V3
Contoh :
(+) When my brother arrived , I had painted my motor cycle
(+) The ship had left before I arrived
(-) When my brother arrived , I hadn’t painted my motor cycle
(-) The ship hadn’t left before I arrived
(?) Had I my motor cycle , when my brother arrived ?
(?) Had the ship left before I arrived?

h. Present Perfect Tense (Waktu Sempurna Sekarang) 
Fungsinya : Dimulai di masa lampau dan masih berlangsung sampai saat ini
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb+main verb
Contoh :
(+) you have eaten mine.
(-) she has not been to Rome
(?) have you finished?

i. Future Perfect Tense (Waktu Sempurna Akan Datang)
Fungsinya : Kejadian yang akan sudah terjadi di masa depan
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) Iwill havefinishedby 10am.
(+) Youwill haveforgottenme by then.
(-) Shewillnothavegoneto school.
(-) Wewillnothaveleft.
(?) Willyou havearrived?
(?) Willthey havereceivedit?

j. Past Perfect Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sempurna Lampau)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan tentang satu kejadian yang masih sedang terjadi saat kejadian lain di mulai di masa lampau
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) They had been living there for two month
(+) When they washed my drees , your father had been playing badminton
(-) They hadn’t been living there for two month
(-) When they washed my dress , your father hadn’t been playing badminton
(?) Had they been living there for two month?
(?) When they washed my dress , had your father been playing badminton ?


d. Present Perfect Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sempurna Sekarang)
Fungsinya : Menjelaskan tentang satu kejadian yang dimulai di masa lampu, masih sedang berlangsung saat ada kejadian lain dimulai di masa kini.
Rumus :
(+) : S + have/has + been + Ving
(-)  : S + have/has + not + been + Ving
(?)  : Have/has + S + been + Ving
Contoh :
(+) She has been going to Malang since evening.
(+) We have been riding a horse for three days
(-) She hasn’t been going to Malang since evening.
(-) We haven’t been riding a horse for three days.
(?) Has she been going to Malang ?
(?) Have He been riding a horse for three days ?

l. Future Perfect Continuous Tense (Waktu Berlangsung Sempurna Akan Datang)
Fungsinya : Satu kejadian yang akan sudah sedang berlangsung depan
Rumus :
subject+auxiliary verb WILL+auxiliary verb HAVE+auxiliary verb BE+main verb
Contoh :
(+) I will have been reading a news paper.
(+) He will have been listening music.
(-) I will haven’t been reading a news paper.
(-) He will haven’t listening a music.
(?) Will I have been riding a news paper ?

(?) Will He have listening a music ?

No comments:

Post a Comment